Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windsor Castle

+4
Elenα
Catherine harry
Mike Johne
Alizay
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Windsor Castle Empty Windsor Castle

Post by Alizay Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Windsor Castle is a royal residence at Windsor and the most popular tourist's attractions of England. I am hearing about this castle from my childhood. It is my father's most favourite attractions. There ar4 lots of pictures of this attraction in my home. Now I am feeling too much excited because finally, I will go to visit this attraction personally. My father has planned a family trip to Windsor Castle and in summer holidays we will go there. Guys, have you ever been there?

yellowstone tours from san francisco is great fun option.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Windsor Castle Empty Re: Windsor Castle

Post by Mike Johne Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Alizay, I must tell you that after just some days I have a plan of taking a tour of Windsor, after a long time, I just have decided to be there when my cousin will be finished her ny to niagara falls tour. so we both will be there. Surely i will like to visit these places for sure.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:45 am

i just heard the name of Windsor Castle but never explored there in my traveling life. Both of you members shared useful stuff about Windsor Castle after seeing your views I am quite excited for go there after ending the boston to niagara falls trip with my mates for personal experience.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:22 pm

I read this thread and came to know about the Windsor Castle here which is totally a new place for me. It looks really goods and I want to see some views of this place to know about it a good way. Will anyone have images collection of this place to share with me here?
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Windsor Castle is a really famous place for visiting the point of view. I will try to go there for enjoying my time of visiting with my buddies. It is a beautiful place for enjoying Royal residence views personally and it is located in Windsor, England
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Braden Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:07 pm

I heard about Windsor castle but have no experience to visit the Windsor castle.I will try to travel around this castle.My friend visited this place last month with family.He shares his experience with me. He said Windsor Castle, is too good for traveling. Surely you will also enjoy traveling Windsor castle.
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:13 am

Braden and Socrates, Both of you also have shared nice views of the Windsor Castle here which is good but I want to see the images of the Windsor Castle as I have already mentioned it in my above posts. If you guys have any photographs than don't be late to share here.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:43 am

Windsor Castle is a famous place in England. This is my favorite destination where I like to go always and have the fun time there. here I am going to share some images of this place with al of you.
Windsor Castle Windsor-castle-guards-21-1
Windsor Castle Windsor_Castle_Upper_Ward_Quadrangle_Corrected_2-_Nov_2006Do let me know in which state this attraction is located
?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:54 am

Windsor Castle is a most famous historical landmark of the world that tourist can explore in England. I am also big lover of history and this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I have been there only two times in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must take your camera with you and capture many images of this most fabulous destination.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:00 am

All of you members shared very useful stuff about Windsor Castle. After seeing your views I am very excited for go there and want to enjoy its all beauty attractions myself. I am quited serious it will be a great and remarkable time for me.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next