Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seneca Lake

5 posters

Go down

Seneca Lake Empty Re: Seneca Lake

Post by Socrates Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:28 am

I must say that in next time of future I will try to go for exploring this lake once again with buddies. I like its many things which we can do here like fishing, boating, swimming and also kayaking here. It is located in New York and Iw ill try to go for exploring it or have fun with buddies after ending my niagara falls tours from boston.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Seneca Lake is one of the excellent and best places to explore with buddies or family members to enjoy the outing and have a fun time. It is the best place to enjoy the various kind of activities and make the time incredible. i have been there a few days back with my sister and her in-laws and enjoyed much.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:31 pm

Seneca Lake is a well known destination of New York. It is a really great place where you can enjoy most exciting views of nature beauty. I have been there about six months ago and I stay there for two days to enjoy the incredible beauty of this awesome place. If anyone you have a plan to go NY then I will suggest you must explore this most incredible place and make their journey more memorable.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Seneca Lake is the famous and attractive destination in New York for enjoying and spending a good time there. I also visited there once time in my traveling life after ending the affordable tours from las vegas. It was a great experience for me. I have many images of this place which I captured during my explore there.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Braden Fri May 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Seneca Lake is a nice and best Lake in New York. I am a big lover of beautiful lakes and loves to explore them in my life again and again. I want to say that when I will go New York that time I love to explore this place with my buddies as well as for enjoying boating here.
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum