Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First time to go

5 posters

Go down

First time to go  Empty Re: First time to go

Post by Elenα Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:25 am

Sidjkhone, It is really good if you have selected the Los Angeles to go there in the coming up days and have a fun time. I will suggest you to explore following attractions there to have a fun time such as,
Universal Studio Hollywood,
Gatty Center,
Griffith Park,
Hollywood Sign,
Hollywood walk of Fame,
Disneyland

Relished my new york to niagara falls tour
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:04 am

sidjohn! Elenα had suggested you a great places names which are famous among the tourists. I am sure when you explore these alluring places personally you also like it. Because every place is best for sightseeing and filled with adventure things.

Going to take las vegas tours.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:41 am

Elenα...! I really like to say that you have shared really great and most impressive information about Los Angeles. Honestly speaking your shared all these places are the best for visit as travelling point of veiw. I also visited both of these places like Griffith Park and Disneyland but I really like to all of them. I am sure your shared information would be useful for all kind of visitors.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:02 am

Well, Guy, It is my goodness that all of you liked my shared information here about the Los Angeles and its attractions nad like to share your opinion about it here which is good. I always like to share my information with others and hope it will be beneficial for sid too.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Elenα! I also apriciat to your sharing about Los Angeles with all of us. Los Angeles is the city of California and it is ful of attractions for visitors which inspire to the visitors for go there. The name of places which you shared in your post Griffith Park is my most favorite for visiting and spend a good time there.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Hollywood walk of Fame is a new name of destination for me. I hope so I will enjoy my time here in future. But if anyone has some images of this place so share with me. I need to see its some images from here by members.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Hollywood walk is attractive and famous destination for visiting there. I have a good experience to this place and enjoyed there very much. I have lot of images which I captured during my experience. I shared some images with all of you hope ypu will like it.
First time to go  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh9mrN3otmeLXU31n0sPFPrIKClpjMcqM30Z_hUfVamLhN3wo-
First time to go  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUuaQp-KnC5BCKIfP0vKRSXgkwLeupZ_OoqqDDO1wnh46b5-TEyQ
First time to go  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMAGBszdrV1so8DOx8NDnznPcoaYMZfW2zdgV_TlgSIjD4xKhI

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down