Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream city of France.

5 posters

Go down

Dream city of France.  Empty Dream city of France.

Post by Socrates Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:32 pm

I would like to go Paris for enjoying my holidays and it is a nice place for enjoying holidays or time with my partner. I want to say that if you have any kind of plan about this city so share with me. I want to go there but also want to know you’re visiting plans for future. I hope so I will read here your views about it.

I am enjoying my tour from new york to niagara falls.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Dream city of France.  Empty Re: Dream city of France.

Post by Tarquin Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:08 am

I do agree with you and would like to say that Paris is an amazing place for having fun. I like to be there with my mates and enjoy the charm of this lovely destination more than twice time. Do let me know guys which attraction attract you towards this place?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:53 am

Paris is my most favourite one travel destination on earth. I really like to see its most fabulous fun and natural places. I have been there about few times ago with my whole family and enjoyed there holidays. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its marvellous kind of attractions. I hope you will spent good time there like me.

I also enjoyed my smoky mountains tours with my beloved.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:59 am

Well, Ia m going to do agree with you guys here that Parios is really a dream city of France and a cool place or the travelers to go for nad have fun. These days, I am in Paris and enjoying the cherry blossom festival there which si really able to see due to its majestic sights spread all around.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Paris is the most popular and attractive city of France for exploring in the visitors. I visited there after ending the yellowstone national park tours packages with my younger brother and enjoyed its all attractions there.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:19 am

Well, all of you guys have shared your nice views about my dream City which name is Paris. I wish I will go ahead and enjoy my travel time here as well as once again with buddies. So share with me which are your best attractions here.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum