Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosarito Beach

+5
ANDY
Abihu
Alizay
Elenα
Marcelona321
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rosarito Beach Empty Rosarito Beach

Post by Marcelona321 Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Rosarito Beach is an amazing destination of Mexico and it is most promising one destination among the nature's sightseeing lovers. I have been there before taking the niagara falls ny boat tours a lot of times in my whole life and every time had huge fun there. It is a nature place and where tourists can enjoy most exciting views of nature beauty. In my point of view it is perfect place to enjoy family holidays.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Rosarito Beach Empty Re: Rosarito Beach

Post by Elenα Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:04 am

Marcelona, I am going to do agree with you. Rosarito Beach is an incredible place in Mexico. This city is known due to its coastal resorts. It is a superb place to enjoy outing with family or friends and have a remarkable time.

Had a fabulous time at east coast bus tours
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:22 pm

As both of you praising for this place, I am feeling curiosity to see this destination personally. As I will become free from my dc to nyc bus tour I would like to visit Rosarito Beach personally. And will visit all the iconic places of this city in my tour.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:08 pm

Rosarito Beach is a new kind of place for me to go for. have never explored out the beauty of it till yet in my life. I just so much sure about that it would be something really great for me to try to the new things like that.

Travel from boston to niagara falls will be best to enjoy.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:06 am

All members shared massive stuff about the Rosarito Beach here. I read all the members post which are filled with massive information. I must try to explore this beach personally in my forthcoming days. Because I haven't personal experience about this beach.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Now guys I am back from my New York city tour and I am going to plan my next tour with my mates. I will take a tour of Rosarito Beach. I am sure it will be best for me and most enjoyable experience. Now guys you must tell me that which places I can visit during my tour of Rosarito Beach? And what to do to make this journey fantastic?
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:01 am

New York is one of the most famous and beautiful kinds of thing for having some fun there a lot. i will surely like to say that this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. So just try to have some fun there and this will be majestic for me I am sure.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Alizay! You raise a really nice question about this beach. I have also never been there and want to explore other places also which are located nearby this beach. I am sure the other members of this community must share nice sort of stuff about this.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Haanday Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Rosarito Beach is no doubt a good place for having some fun there. But i persnally have never been to there so i will like to make a move there until do you have any suggestion for me?
Haanday
Haanday

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:41 am

Well, Buddy, i am so sure that this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. So now have some fun there and keep sharing like this time always. I just love to have some there and keep it more up like this time.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next