Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

believe it!!

+2
Elenα
Socrates
6 posters

Go down

believe it!! Empty believe it!!

Post by Socrates Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:37 pm

I would like to share with all of you guys I always think that UAE is the hottest country and we can never enjoy here ever skating. in last night my younger brother shared with me about it. He told me that believe me, bro, You can do skating in the desert of UAE, Dubai that too round the year which is not possible even in Europe. See this photo which now I am going to share with you, I know you will not believe it! Shocked
believe it!! 2912361RG5qcX7Y

I am enjoying my tour west coast usa...
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

believe it!! Empty Re: believe it!!

Post by Elenα Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:07 am

Socrates, I also think same like you that UAE is the hottest destination in the world but I am surprised to read in your post that we can enjoy the skating in desert of UAE all around the year. I can believe that it may happen in reality. Now, I am just going to pack my bag cause being a traveler, can't wait to try my favourite activity at such place.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Braden Sat May 13, 2017 10:33 am

Well, I do agree here that Dubai is the hottest city and also UAE;s many cities are hot summer. I have also enjoyed with my buddies skating in the desert of UAE. But now ice skating we can enjoy here your brother is right shared with you about it.
Dubai Ice Rink view
believe it!! Emirates-face-club-members-hire-out-dubai-ice-rink-300x157

I have enjoyed in last year las vegas packages
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Sat May 13, 2017 11:17 am

well, it's really great nd great to know for me as well. I would love to share thsi stuff with my brother because he has a really great interest in traveling such kind of ventures as well, surely it ill be really great to him to be around like these places for sure.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Mon May 15, 2017 9:52 am

Well buddies you all have shared very useful information here with all of us about Dubai. I love to go there and enjoyed skating at there. It is my most favorite destination for visiting point of view. I must want to share here one thing that it is my next tour target and I also enjoyed this activity at there.
Haley
Haley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon May 15, 2017 10:57 am

Dubai is the most famous and attractive city for exploring and enjoying adventuring activities there very much. I also visited there with my mates and spend a memorable time there. Braden! You shared such a useful name of destination for enjoying skating in Dubai Ice Rink for enjoying a heavy fun.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum