Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 3 Romantic Places in New York City

3 posters

Go down

Top 3 Romantic Places in New York City Empty Top 3 Romantic Places in New York City

Post by Braden Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:49 am

I have a plan to go for enjoying my nice time with my loved one. So now I want to know the top 3 romantic places in New York City. So if you have any idea or information to share with me. Firstly in Oct, I will take golden tour usa then I will reach NYC, so have a plan to enjoy something special together. Smile Smile
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Romantic Places in New York City Empty Re: Top 3 Romantic Places in New York City

Post by Abihu Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Sunset sail to the Statue of Liberty
Dizzy’s Jazz Club
Bow Bridge in Central Park
These could be the Romantic Places in New York City to explore out for you and to try out something so nice wit it as well.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Romantic Places in New York City Empty Re: Top 3 Romantic Places in New York City

Post by ZAC Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:50 am

Enjoy the view of New York City from the Empire State Building could be romantic for you barden. You have another option as well like enjoy the beauty of Niagara falls through zipline or mist boat could be a great way for you to spend time together. So just go ahead buddy and have fun on this.
ZAC
ZAC

https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum