Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tunnel of Love

+2
Abihu
Alizay
6 posters

Go down

Tunnel of Love Empty Tunnel of Love

Post by Alizay Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Let me know guys have you ever heard the name of Tunnel of Love? My uncle shared this name with me last night and also said that it is the most beautiful tourist attraction in Ukraine. It is a railway surrounded by greenery. I was so amazed to see that images and hearing about this attraction. I am pondering to know that what you know about this attraction? Tell me quickly?

I am back from my american west coast tours.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Tunnel of Love Empty Re: Tunnel of Love

Post by Abihu Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:24 pm

Tunnel of Love is really new kind of name for me which I have heard here for the very first time through your post. The Tunnel of Love seems soi much great kind of spot to explore but sadly have never been at this. I just so much love to try the things like that in mu free time and sure that soon will be at this. well, do anyone like to share its some images?

Boston tour from new york is a good fun option.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:29 am

Well, Yes, Alizay, I have heard the name of Tunnel of Love. Ibn fact, I have personally explored this place with my love before my   west coast travel packages. Tunnel of Love is basically a tourist attraction in Ukraine. It is basically a railway area which is surrounded by the green arches and its length is three to five kilometers.  It is really a great and darling place for love birds to go ahead and have a fun time.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:43 am

Tunnel of Love is new kind of place for me I just heard the name of this destination but could never explored there in my whole travling life. After seeing the views of this place I also want to go there with my love soon and hope it will be a cool exprience for me.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:14 am

Tunnel of Love? That sounds quite nice and interesting. I am so sure that this will be a great time period for me and for all others too. So just have a great time there and keep sharing like this time a lot.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Tunnel of Love is totally new for me and I have not visited this place even i heard very first time in this post.I have decided after some days I must go there. I want to know your suggestion. I am waiting for all members reply.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum