Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cull & Pistol Oyster Bar

4 posters

Go down

Cull & Pistol Oyster Bar Empty Cull & Pistol Oyster Bar

Post by Alizay Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:36 am

Cull & Pistol Oyster Bar is the nice place for those persons who love to eat seafood. I have enjoyed a party their wit my friends before mine yosemite tour from san jose. I will say the food services of this restaurant was excellent and all the dishes were fresh and full of taste. If you neve been there then must go ahead You at least once.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Cull & Pistol Oyster Bar Empty Re: Cull & Pistol Oyster Bar

Post by Mike Johne Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:53 pm

My father just love to eat Seafood, he just love to explore such places that could help others to eat seafood. So now i will like to suggest him Cull & Pistol Oyster Bar as i got to know that is a good place for seafood lovers. have a great time ahead there and keep sharing like this time.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:26 am

Cull & Pistol Oyster Bar is really a new kind of thing for me. I have never enjoyed the things like this in my life till yet. It seems realy a great and a good fun option so would love to try out the beauty of it for sure while getting a good chance.

bus travel from las vegas was really great.

Last edited by Abihu on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:27 am

I just heard the name of Cull & Pistol Oyster Bar but have no exprience to this destination in my whole travling life. My one has been explored there and totally impressed to it. He told me very intristing thigs about this bar. Now I also make a plan for go there and aftre come back will share my good exprience with all of you.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum