Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dressing for the cherry blossom tour

+6
Tarquin
Mike Johne
ANDY
Abihu
Elenα
Alizay
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

dressing for the cherry blossom tour Empty dressing for the cherry blossom tour

Post by Alizay Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Guys! Let's talk about the dressing for the cherry blossom tour. I am going to take cherry blossom washington Dc tour with my cousins. I want to look prominent from them and want to buy some dresses which are best for Cherry season. So girls give me some suggestions that which kind of dresses will remain best for me?
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

dressing for the cherry blossom tour Empty Re: dressing for the cherry blossom tour

Post by Elenα Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:52 am

Well, Alizay, in these days there are lots of dresses in the market relevant to the cherry blossom. I have bought some dresses. Let em share those photos with you here.

dressing for the cherry blossom tour Cherry-blossom-dress-back

dressing for the cherry blossom tour 868d3d54d1d6b2cc0201569e8e2b1d8c

Would love to relish cherry blossom trips
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

dressing for the cherry blossom tour Empty Re: dressing for the cherry blossom tour

Post by Abihu Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Elenα! It is really nice to see that you have shared here really great option to wear a nice and beautiful dress during the cherry blossom festival. I just wanna buy like these for sure for mine Washington DC cherry blossom festival and really hope that it will be available at stores.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:10 am

Alizay! There are lots of dresses which you can wear on Cherry blossom festival. Let me share some beautiful dress images here which are best for this event.
dressing for the cherry blossom tour S-XL-2014-new-summer-blue-small-Japanese-font-b-cherry-b-font-font-b-blossom
dressing for the cherry blossom tour 158184795_vintage-50s-dress-bernie-dexter-cherry-blossom-new-wing-
dressing for the cherry blossom tour Love-made-love-ivory-dress-with-tulle-cherry-blossom-108287-27a428f8269c7f12166461f7cdb98608646de6f0
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:59 am

Very Happy Quite good and impressive thread about the dressing for the cherry blossom tour. I will say that all of these images are really nice and i think girls should wear such dresses while cherry blossom tours. by the way, what about boys? I mean about me?
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:08 am

You guys are absolutely active and have shown good response regarding the Alizay question. This is a nice thing and I like to say that I will like to share these dresses with my sister and will suggest her to select anyone from them.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:35 pm

According to me, these dresses are really best and good for wearing these days of Cherry blossom. Also good for taking tours for having fun with buddies during cherry blossom festival.
dressing for the cherry blossom tour Women-Black-red-font-b-white-b-font-font-b-Chinese-b-font-tradition-Ladies-Cheongsam
dressing for the cherry blossom tour Round-neck-sleeveless-floor-length-A-line-evening-gown-Chinese-red-silk-chiffon-bridal-wedding-dress-005
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Max William Wed May 24, 2017 11:10 am

All of these dresses are really nice and i think should wear that as well. i am so sure that this is gonna be a great time period for me and for all others too.

Max William
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:27 am

All member shared these images of Cherry blossom dress are such a very cool, Last year my sister had ready own cherry blossom dress and that dress really beautiful, I shared that dress image. I hope all member like my sister switching.
dressing for the cherry blossom tour Chi-chi-mava-dress-mink
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin12 Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:49 am

For wearing beautiful dress in cherry blossom, i will be recommended to all girls this one
dressing for the cherry blossom tour Round-neck-sleeveless-floor-length-A-line-evening-gown-Chinese-red-silk-chiffon-bridal-wedding-dress-005

Robin12

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next