Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funtasia Party Place

+3
Mike Johne
Abihu
Alizay
7 posters

Go down

Funtasia Party Place Empty Funtasia Party Place

Post by Alizay Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:45 pm

My cousin is going to plan a party in Funtasia Party Place with his kids. I recommend this name to him. I have experience of being there and my experience was good and I enjoyed there a lot. Now I am sure they will also enjoy there and the kids will get fun there. Because there are lots of fun things for kids to do and get enjoyment. Now guys you share your views about this place.

Have you ever enjoyed boat tour dc?

Last edited by Alizay on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Funtasia Party Place Empty Re: Funtasia Party Place

Post by Abihu Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:51 am

Funtasia Party Place is an event venue in New York City, New York. It is just an amazing kind of lace for all children. I had visited this place with my aunt family and had an amazing time at this. The Prices are very reasonable and the staffs were friendly and helpful as well.
Alizay! Have a good time ahead.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:42 am

I have no idea about the Funtasia Party Place as I have never been towards this place in my life till yet. It looks really cool to me by its name and I wanna go there after finishing my   east coast tours. Will anyone tell me about it in more details.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:52 am

Like most of the members, i am also unaware of the Funtasia Party Place. I will surely like to say that just have some fun there and keep sharing like this time always. I will just surely make a move around it soon as possible.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Funtasia Party sounds new for me. I have no experience of this destination in my whole traveling life. But after reading the name of this place I want to know some useful information about this place because I want to go there but in these days I am busy in tours from los angeles city. After come back from this journey I will go there for good experience.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:02 am

Catherine harry, I am also with you in this situation as I have no information about the Catherine harry to share here I am keen to know about it from other members and hope they will tell us in details with some photographs. So, stay in touch nad wait for that.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 am

Funtasia Party Place is just a right place to arrange any party in a good way. This is an interesting place where loves to go and have fun. Everything of this place is well organized and very neat and clean. If we will talk more about this so I want to add here. It staff members are friendly, like to help members and prices are very reasonable for all. Here is some shots of this place from my collection.
Funtasia Party Place O
Funtasia Party Place 7644986.0
the perfect destination to have fun with kids.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am

Funtasia is a most exciting fun place where you can enjoy some time with family and kids of their special events. I also had good time there on my friend's birthday party. We had blast of fun at this awesome place. There are many most fabulous and interesting things to have fun to their visitors. I hope you will enjoy there a lot.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down