Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leo Carrillo State Park

+4
Catherine harry
Elenα
Mike Johne
Socrates
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Leo Carrillo State Park Empty Leo Carrillo State Park

Post by Socrates Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:21 pm

I would love to share wit all of you guys now I had one of the new names of the place from my father. He shared with me that Leo Carrillo State Park is a really beautiful destination. so suggest me that to go there for enjoying your time here as well as after taking dc cherry blossom. Let's share with me about this national park it will best for me.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Leo Carrillo State Park Empty Re: Leo Carrillo State Park

Post by Mike Johne Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:25 am

Well, Socrates! Before reading your post I was really unknown from the Leo Carrillo State Park. But it sounds quite nice and unique as well. So now I will surely like to get massive stuff of this place and hopefully, this will be a great time period for me. i will be there for sure after my east coast package tours.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Socrates! You shared very nice and stuff information about Leo Carrillo State Park. Leo Carrillo State Park is new for me. It sounds cool and unique for me. Now read your shared useful information about this park I make a plan for go there soon.

I am excited about washington cherry blossom.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Leo Carrillo State Park is a beautiful park in the California. It is a state park of Ca and a part of Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area. This is a perfect place for the summer vacations due to its water, beaches, and beautiful sights.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:52 am

Well, Leo Carrillo State Park is the best place to spend the summer vacations because travelers can do following things in summer vacations there,
Swimming,
Fishing,
Camping,
Photography,
Sightseeing,
Walking on Seashore,
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Elenα! You shared very interesting and nice names of activities which can do Leo Carrillo State Park for spending a good time there. All these activities are very enjoyable for a good time. I am very excited for going there. If anybody has some images of this park will share with me here?

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Leo Carrillo State Park is really a lovely place to visit. I have only one image of this astonishing place. look at this image and  tell me do you like this?
 Leo Carrillo State Park 1012638Cq58JX7B
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:57 am

Leo Carrillo State Park is cool and attractive destination for enjoying a fun there. It has beautiful seightseen for enjoying and making beautiful memories. I shared some images o this park hope all of you will like it.
 Leo Carrillo State Park Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXCamDdYCyQrNjoPUBzs_GXs55z6l7HRrEzx4eh41TShbS3Y7Y   Leo Carrillo State Park Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMKhw5-0oCnBbeLJ1Ai2AnVLlot5Pz9ps4ViXSr82Yw6QnZlJidQ

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:12 pm

I will love to say all member have shared such and most impressive images and information about this adorable park. I have not been there but after reading your share lovely views I feel that is an amazing place for visit so I want to go there once in my future life as soon as possible. Any recommendation for me.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:34 am

Wow, you have shared here such a really nice views of Leo Carrillo State Park. I also wanna say that like you Marcelona321! I love to say the member of this site have shared such a really good and cool shared images of this place. I will try to explore it after ending my 2 day niagara falls tours from new york. Recommendation for you is use the cam for enjoying photography here like me.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next