Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose  

4 posters

Go down

Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose   Empty Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose  

Post by Tarquin Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:52 pm

My younger is very excited about Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose. He is going to visit this place with his school fellows and told me while this we can enjoy lots of things like
A shop with registry,
Paints,
Balloon making
and other craft stuff and can enjoy water rides there. He said this is perfect for all kinds’ travelers and insist me to be there with. What will you say should I go with him?

Have you ever enjoyed sf to hearst castle?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose   Empty Re: Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose  

Post by Catherine harry Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Children's Discovery Museum is a good place for enjoying there and especially for children's. My younger brother and younger sister also visited there with them school trip. They were very exited to after come back form this trip. They also told me the very interesting and enjoyable things in it.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose   Empty Re: Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose  

Post by Elenα Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:57 am

Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose is a new place for me as I have never went to see this place yet because San Jose is also untouched for me. Here I am keen to see some images of this place. Will anyone share here with me?

I had great experience with west coast tour packages
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue May 16, 2017 12:21 pm

Children's Discovery Museum is the best destination for the kids because it has a lot of things which are best for exploring and enjoying a good time there. My brother and sister had there after ending the las vegas to yellowstone national park and want to go there again. I would like to share some image of this Museum hope you will like it.
Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD53R6y5PYbfCZ9pkDBWGbRsdDHYZ3pdJdhoblZP2H-9_CPpBfPA  Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG7f5An0HqiNwz_S__7IoQ3B9VxLmJIzGNa2epofuy6FujXceR4A  Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqaIovN1pxEnWjBQ5eE7i3-U48M_GXyFR13FRD6HE9eCRZELnu

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaya Tue May 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Catherine, I would say your shared images of the Children's Discovery Museum proved really helpful for me as it is looking seriously a good place to me to enjoy some time with kids and have fun. I will surely like to go there with my niece Amelia in next days and hope that will be fun for me.
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down