Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Trip

3 posters

Go down

Road Trip  Empty Re: Road Trip

Post by Catherine harry Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:31 pm

sidjohn! You have a very cool plan for the road trip. It is the best way for enjoying. I am sharing with you some name of road trip points all of these are very attractive and I am hopeful you will enjoy it. The names are Ring Road – Iceland, San Francisco to Los Angeles –  USA, South Island – New Zealand, Causeway Coastal Route, Causeway Coastal Route. All these are very cool places for enjoying a road trip. Hope you will like them.

Do you have any idea about san francisco travel deals?

Last edited by Catherine harry on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Wow, Catherine harry, It is really good to see that you shared the names of amazing roads with all of us where we can enjouy the rode trips to have a quality of time. 17 Mile Drive is my favorite route in USA to enjoy the drive on tunnel roads and make beautiful memories.

I had fabulous time with trips from los angeles
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Catherine harry, I must say that your plan is really cool and so much worth trying. But to be frank, I have never been there yet in my whole traveling life. But i will surely like to have some fun there during the tour. So keep it more up and have a great time there.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:15 pm

I am glad to know that you are inspire my shared names for the road trip with all of you. I like traveling very much and road trip also with friends. All these names which I shared with all of you also visited and have a lot of fun and great experience to it with friends to enjoying during my journey.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down