Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago trip

+2
Socrates
ANDY
6 posters

Go down

Chicago trip Empty Chicago trip

Post by Tarquin Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:24 pm

Chicago would be my next plan for having a great time with mates. I have picked this bus trip to chicago wand while this will enjoy this chicago to niagara falls train too. I am so such excited for that cause this would be a new experience for me to try. Do let me know what you think all about this?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Chicago trip Empty Re: Chicago trip

Post by Elenα Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:23 pm

Wow, Buddy, It is really good that you are thinking to explore the beauty of Chicago in the coming up days to have fun there nad see the beauty of its sights. All of its attractions are really able to see their structure as I visited them and enjoyed a lot. MIllinium Park is my most favorite there.

I enjoyed my tour niagara falls much.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:02 am

Tarquin! I would like to say that you are taking a really nice trip to the Chicago. I am sure you will enjoy there and come with simply aces. I am also planning to take one trip at this destination after my tour deals los angeles city.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:37 am

Wow, ANDY! you have made a plan about visiting this place or destination. so it will be bets for you that when you will go there because nowadays are really great for enjoying the last days of winter here in Chicago. Millennium Park is the ideal place to go during the 2017 winter season...
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:38 pm

Well, After reading all posts, I can say that all of you guys are huge lovers of the Chicago like me as all of them talked about this in a different way. It is really a nice city and offer lots of attractions to go ahead.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:43 pm

I am glad to know that all of you like my sharing tour. After reading your views would like to make a move around this place as soon as possible. Anyone from you likes to recommend me anything about this?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:05 pm

Chicago is one of the most dashing places for having some fun there. I just have been to there and had a great time there while my tour. So just go ahead and have some beautiful time there. I will just like to have some fun there for sure. anyway, what says did you have decided places names that you are going to visit there?
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:02 pm

I have been there lots of times in my whole life to explore the beauty of this fantastic city. Every time had huge fun there. It is a really interesting city for visit and where tourists can see plenty diverse kind of attractions like Willis Tower, Millennium Park, Chicago Children's Museum, Michigan Avenue Bridge and many others. Anyone have you ever explore these places?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down