Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seville

+2
Alizay
Tarquin
6 posters

Go down

The Seville  Empty The Seville

Post by Tarquin Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:58 pm

The Seville is a new place for me. I have never visited this place in my life but recently my friend had shared with me and share I will go there soon. This sound is really interesting for me and I want to know from you about this. Anyone have any idea about this?

I am very excited for chicago to niagra falls,
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

The Seville  Empty Re: The Seville

Post by Alizay Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:43 pm

The Seville is the Banquet hall in Streamwood, I have attended the mirage cermoney of my friend in this banquet. The wedding menu is good and the building is also nice and quite historical. So you must go ahead and enjoy visiting this amazing destination. You will also enjoy.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:55 pm

I have no experience of The Seville but I  know a person who had been to The Seville io a few days ago. A few days ago, My friend told me that his mother visited this place. I will ask her  about this details  and share my opinion here later on because now I am busy in my  tour niagara falls
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:43 am

Seville is the capital of southern Spain. It is known as for flamenco dancing, particularly in Triana neighborhood. I visited there with my family after come back from tours around san francisco and enjoy there very much. The most famous attractions of Seville are Real Alcázar, Parque de María Luisa, and Plaza de España, Santa Semana, Casa de Pilatos best there for visiting.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:49 pm

I also spent remarkable time there with my whole family on my best friends' marriage. We all had huge fun there and came back with a lot of pleasant memories. Anyone have you ever been there if yes then how was your experience?. I am waiting for your replies?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:27 am

All of the members have shared here such a really goos shared stuff about this cave, It is a new kind of place for me. I have never visited this place in my whole travelling life. So now I have make plan to go there for enjoying my time at this point as well as with buddies.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down