Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade

4 posters

Go down

National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade Empty National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade

Post by Elenα Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:44 am

I am just so much excited right now because I am going to make my time splendid for me while enjoying the National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade during my trips cherry blossom and really optimistic that it will be going to0 be a fantastic and fabulous trip of my life. What you all say about it?
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade Empty Re: National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade

Post by Catherine harry Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:19 pm

I have no information about these days the Parade in Washington dc. But after reading to your, I have a lot of interest in Washington dc. I want to know about this place. will you share with me some other information which will be useful for me? At this time I am enjoying bus tours san francisco with my friends But come back I want to go Washington dc soon.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade Empty Re: National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade

Post by Tarquin Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:16 am

According to my information you will enjoy this cherry festival parade on 8 April and can have fun time on this interesting place. I am so sure you will have a great time on this place and will have a memorizing time there.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:28 am

National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade is the really new thing for me, I have never attended such kinds of thing a lot there. So i think I should go there to see it as well. I will surely now will be around this soon.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down