Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's sharing here about the attractions.

+2
Abihu
Socrates
6 posters

Go down

Let's sharing here about the attractions.  Empty Let's sharing here about the attractions.

Post by Socrates Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:56 pm

Io would like to share ith you here that my best friend has never any kind of idea about these attractions so let's share with me your best or personal experiences one by one of these kinds of attractions. I hope all of you like sharing nd also some images drop here of these attractions like
Boston Common,
Niagara Falls,
The Magic Kingdom,
Disneyland,
The Florida Keys,
Grand canyon.

washington dc cherry blossom will be next time of tour for me.

Last edited by Socrates on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Let's sharing here about the attractions.  Empty Re: Let's sharing here about the attractions.

Post by Abihu Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:23 am

well, Socrates! it is really great to know about that amazing places. I just so much love to share my experience about Niagara Falls which is the most crowded place for visiting in NY. I love it's nature views and would love to suggest you explore it.

Trips from las vegas would be really great to explore.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Let's sharing here about the attractions.  Empty Re: Let's sharing here about the attractions.

Post by Alizay Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:50 am

No doubt all these places are best as travelling point of view. But here I would like to talkie about my most favourite destinations which I love to explore again and again. The Magic Kingdom is the best fun place. I love to explore this attraction and have visited it numerous time throughout my whole life. All my tour of this destination are remarkable and full of unforgettable memories. Now tell me what about your favorite attractions?

What you say about yosemite tour los angeles?
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:38 am

Well, Socrates, I am going to say that you mentioned names of all attractions are nice. I have visited all of these places in my traveling life but Disneyland is my most favorite from this list because it is a place to have lots of fun while enjoying the rides and doing other fun things.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Magic Kingdom Park is a theme park which is Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, It is very interesting and enjoyable park for children and youngsters and other everyone. The Magic Kingdom has Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, The Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Walt Disney World Railroad are the most famous places for visiting and a heavy fun for everyone.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:30 pm

sidjohn! I do agree with you here that it is a really nice post about this attraction here. We can enjoy lots of moments and also bets time of the weekend with family or friends. So now if anyone has some images of this place let's share with us.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:49 am

Socrates...! All of those places are look very awesome. Truly your shared all these places are the best for visit. Being a travelling freak, I have a dream to explore most amazing and interesting places all over the world. I must say that your share list about attractions is very useful for me. I also explored some places which you have mention in your above post but Now I have a plan to go Grand canyon to enjoy some time with my friend in coming up days. I hope we will spent good time there.

I had great fun at new york niagara tripnew york niagara trip

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down