Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member here

4 posters

Go down

New member here Empty New member here

Post by Catherine harry Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:09 pm

Hello, this is Catherine harry. I live in New York, USA. I have many hobbies like play game, book reading, and the most favorite hobby is traveling. a so that's for I joined the communication board for getting information about travel and good a time.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

New member here Empty Re: New member here

Post by Tarquin Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:45 am

Hi Catherine, would like to say welcome you here. I am glad to know that you are a traveling freak like all of us. I am also a fun seeker and would like to enjoy the beauty of the world in my free time. Let me know which kinds of places you like to explore?

Any idea about tours from new york to niagara falls?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:39 am

Hello, Catherine harry, It's quite cool to know that you are a new member here nad have enough nterest in traveling like all of us. I would like to say you welcome here nad hope it will be an impressive time for you to be here. I also like travel nad just back after taking bus tours cherry blossom which was a great experience for me.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Catherine harry! It is really great to see you here. I just so much happy to see a newbie here. I would really love to say you warmly welcome here as to be the members of this great forum. I am really hope that you will have a good time aherd. so really best of luck.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down