Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Rafael River

+2
Abihu
Socrates
6 posters

Go down

San Rafael River Empty San Rafael River

Post by Socrates Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:59 pm

In the last night, my one of the friends shared with me this name of the place and also an experience of San Rafael River. He had enjoyed here such a really best time with his family. so now I need to know about things which I can do here in San Rafael River. I hope o all of you like to share with me then i will go there after ending my tours from ny to niagara falls
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

San Rafael River Empty Re: San Rafael River

Post by Abihu Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:18 pm

San Rafael River is really a new kind of name for me I have never explored out this place till yet in life. It seems really a cool way to make a lot of fun with mates. So I would love to try out it for sure after coming back from my niagara falls trips from nyc for sure.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:51 am

San Rafael River Adventure is a famous resort in the Philippines. This is an exciting place and famous among traveling freaks. I never to be there but once my friend had been there and shared this sort of views with me. What you think guys should I go there?

I have a great time on nyc day tour.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:22 am

I don't know anything about the San Rafael River. It is totally new to me but looks really fabulous for enjoying the travel ventures and have a fun time. I am keen to know about this place in details because I am thinking to fix any best place for my summer travel. So, must share with me sufficient stuff about this which will help to make a plan.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:49 pm

San Rafael River is a well known Philippines. I am tourists and I really like to see most fabulous and interesting places for having enjoyment. I have personally visited there only one time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. I will love to explore this most adorable destination in my future life again and again. What do you know about it?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:09 pm

Sure Sid, here I am going g to share some images of San Rafael River from my collection.
San Rafael River San-rafael-river-adventure
San Rafael River San+Rafael+River+Adventure+Bulacan+Resort+15+B
San Rafael River 11910326_881214555291573_938834301_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTA2ODM4MTYyMDc2NDk0ODA1Nw%3D%3D
I hope these images will fascinate you.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Wow, all of you guys have shared here nice stuff about this place. I hope so my younger brother will come here as well as for enjoying its beautiful evenings and also lovely mornings with me. Because now I am here at San Rafael River.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:50 am

Tarquin! You shared very beautiful images of San Rafael River with all of us. I just heard the name of this destination and never explored there in my travling life. But all of you members shared very useful information about San Rafael River I also want to go there for my good exprience.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:49 pm

I do agree with you some other members have also shared here such a really good sharing about this place or destination. I hope so Iw ill enjoy my time here as well as after ending my tour nyc to niagara falls with my buddies.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down