Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris winter special things to enjoy

3 posters

Go down

Paris winter special things to enjoy Empty Paris winter special things to enjoy

Post by Abihu Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:12 am

Here I am going to share with you all guys something really best Paris winter special things to enjoy.
See the Notre Dame Christmas tree
Go to the opera
Shop a Paris Christmas market
Ice Skate at Hotel de Ville
Get some hammam pampering
Take tea
Curl up with a book
Tuck into comfort food
I just really sure that these will prove really useful to you. I also have added these to my cart to enjoy in next of month.

las vegas bus tours will be best to enjoy.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Paris winter special things to enjoy Empty Re: Paris winter special things to enjoy

Post by Alaya Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:54 am

Abihu, I am going to say that you have created really a great list of the winter things here which one can enjoy in the Paris to make this winter season really exciting and amazing for him. I think all of thee are really fun things for people to try out and have fun.
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Paris winter special things to enjoy Empty Re: Paris winter special things to enjoy

Post by M. Brinkman Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Abihu, Your suggestions regarding best thing to do in Paris in the winter season. I would love to go there and will love to follow these tips. I am sure there will be a great time to go there. Hope this winter it will be a perfect plan for me to have some time with mates.

M. Brinkman

https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down