Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aquarium of Genoa

+4
ZAC
jesse123
Elenα
Abihu
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aquarium of Genoa Empty Re: Aquarium of Genoa

Post by Abihu Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Yeah, I think that it would be really best for you to try out the beauty of Genoa city which is realy best kind f destination for all fun seekers.I am sure that it would be realy best kind of way to have a lot of a happiness around you, really best of luck for your tour.

local tour to hearst castle wiould be mine next move.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Aquarium of Genoa is the largest Aquarium in Italy and one of the largest in Europe as well. Its building is really beautiful and well maintained as well as there are thousands of sea animals in it to watch out. It is a place to enjoy picnic with with lots of species of fishes. I have been there after my cherry blossom boat tour in the last year and that was really wonderful experience for me.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Elenα! what a cool kind of reply you have made here.I just love the stuff that you have shared about the Aquarium of Genoa.I can see that you had a great kind of time at this destination which is really a good thing. So Now I really want to watch its some images, Do anyone like to share?

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jesse123 Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 pm

I have experience of being there in Aquarium of Genoa in my childhood with my school trip. It was a superb experience and I was so amazed to see the diverse kind of water animals and fishes. I would like to go there once again in upcoming days to recall my childhood memories. I know very well once again I will be happy to see the collection of this water Aquarium.

jesse123
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAC Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:29 pm

If you never been there in your life Jesse. So I think you should be there at least once. If you are worried about that so I am going to share some images with you which can remove your hesitation about the famous attraction of Italy.
So here go
Aquarium of Genoa Aquarium-of-Genoa-Photo3
Aquarium of Genoa Aquarium-of-Genoa-largest-aquariums-in-the-world-e1446866575426
ZAC
ZAC

https://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:47 am

Aquarium of Genoa is a best place for having enjoyment where a lot of visitors visited it annually with family and kids and came back with many pleasant memories. I also had a good time there with my Uncle family during my last winter holidays. It is was a memorable trip of my life. In my point of view, it is a perfect place for all fun and travelling lovers. What will you say guys about it?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:00 pm

I just heard the name of Aquarium of Genoa but never visited there in my traveling life. All of you members sahred very useful stuff about this destination after seeing your views about this place I also want to go there for my personal experience. I hope it wol be great and remarkable time for me.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Catherine the same condition is here buddy, I mean I also never visited Aquarium of Genoa views in my life. I wants to be there with my mates in next days and willing to know about its parking place. Anyone like to share with all?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:53 am

Well, all of you have shared here such a really nice stuff and best for visiting lover about new places. It seems a really nice place so sure in future when I will feel free from my travel plans I will go for exploring this beautiful place which name is Aquarium of Genoa.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:27 pm

I am going to appreciate the effort of all of you members here for sharing really a nice kind of stuff here about the Aquarium of Genoa. The image of the place is also nice and I am hopeful this sharing will be enough for those who ar going to see this exotic destination. So, good effort by all and keep it up.

Will catch bus from boston to niagara falls
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next