Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts

3 posters

Go down

John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Empty John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts

Post by Elenα Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:27 pm

I wanna go to spend my valuable time at John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts which is located in Washington Dc to see some different and amazing there. Here I want to know from you guys about the things which I can do art this destination to have an exciting time. Som what you will share here regarding this?

Will love to relish cherry blossom tours
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Empty Re: John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts

Post by Abihu Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:01 pm

well, I have never explored out this John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts till yet but have a really great plan to see the beauty of it as well while enjoying my cherry blossom festival at DC. I am sure that it would be really best for me to travel this Theater in Washington, D.C. so really hope that it would be proven superb.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Empty Re: John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts

Post by Elenα Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:33 pm

It is really bad to know for me that both of you guys never went inside the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and have no idea about this. I am hopeful another member of the board will share here something soon as possible which I need to know.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:05 am

Honestly, guys, I have no idea about ohn F. Kennedy Center. This is a new place for me. I have a plan to visit this place in my next DC tour. So for that curious to know the detail of this place. Would you like to share with all of us?

Any suggestion for niagara falls bus tours from nyc.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down