Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonifacio!!

3 posters

Go down

Bonifacio!! Empty Bonifacio!!

Post by Catherine harry Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:46 am

Bonifacio is a new name for if anybody has been visited there then share your good experiences about it. Because I heard this name from my friend side and she is a big lover of this place for visiting and enjoying a good time there. After seeing her excitement about it I also want to get useful stuff about it for going there.

I just come back after ending the boston to niagara falls bus tours.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Bonifacio!! Empty Re: Bonifacio!!

Post by Haley Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Well buddy I would like to say that I heard the name of Bonifacio first time here, it is new name for me. I have never been there in my life and love to say that its name sounds cool for me and also want to visit there but before going there I want to see its some images and keen to know about it in details. I hope any member of this board will share useful stuff about it here with us.
Haley
Haley

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:35 pm

I also have visited there with my Uncle's family and enjoyed their holidays. I really enjoyed there boating and photography on this interesting places. In my point of view, it is a perfect place for all fun and travelling lover. I would love to go there again in my free time for having fun with my family.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum