Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubai most famous attractions

+2
Elenα
dany
6 posters

Go down

Dubai most famous attractions Empty Dubai most famous attractions

Post by dany Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:29 pm

I love to share with all of you now I am planning to go for exploring Dubai and I will enjoy its visiting these attarctiosn like
Burj Al Arab
Wild Wadi Water Park
Burj Khalifa
Dubai Mall
Mall of the Emirates
Saeed Al Maktoum House.
I will start my this Dubai trip with my few friends after ending my lake tahoe tour from san francisco
dany
dany

Back to top Go down

Dubai most famous attractions Empty Re: Dubai most famous attractions

Post by Elenα Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Wow, Dany, It is really a nice plan for you to see the beauty of Dubai and have a fun time there while seeing the remarkable places which you mentioned above. I have also been there personally before my washington cherry blossom and Burj Khalifa is my dearest attraction there.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie123 Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm

I love beautiful Dubai cause my husband living there as he is working in that fabulous country. He told me that there are many places which are grabbing the tourist attention. The Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa are the most famous tourist attractions there. I will go there to meet my husband after finishing my cherry blossom in washington dc. I hope I will enjoy there a lot.
Sophie123
Sophie123

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Nice comments all of you members are having here. All the attractions names of Dubai are also good and will be helpful for those who have never been there. So, go ahead guys to experience something fabulous nad have memorable time.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:14 am

Well, Dany! you have shared here such a really nice kind of sharing with all of us about the most visited destinations or attractions of Dubai,. I love to share with you I have been visiting there and enjoyed my time better on its one of the attractions which name is Wild Wadi Water Park
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 pm

Wild Wadi Water Park is an amazing destination of Dubai and where you can enjoy some time with family and kids. It is famous for its interesting points. I also spent a good time there when I was visited this alluring destination. If anyone you have a plan to go Dubai then I will love to say that you must visit this fabulous attraction and make there journey more memorable.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:07 pm

Marcelona321! Honestly speaking that still I never enjoy visiting Wild Wadi Water Park in my life. But your appealing views exciting me a lot to make move towards this destination. I am pondering to take a tour of this park as soon as possible. But I would like to see some images before to go. SO can you share with me.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down