Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ring as a gift

3 posters

Go down

Ring as a gift  Empty Ring as a gift

Post by Alaya Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:53 am

Ring as a gift  2b76bd29fb82488ffc967e55552fdc1f

I am feeling so happy to share with you guys that today early in the morning my close friend gifted me a beautiful ring which you guys can see in the image. She bought for me last night and I really liked it much. It was a great surprise fro me and Now, I have worn it in my ring Finger and it will always remebre me the love of my friend for me whenever I will see the ring and feel her near to me. Very Happy

Will go ahead for boston to niagara falls bus tours in next day.
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Ring as a gift  Empty Re: Ring as a gift

Post by Tarquin Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Wow, its looks really great buddy and love to say look decent too. Anyhow, I would like to say that I also have offered a gift to my friend in last days that was a wrist watch. She becomes very happy after getting this and have shown this too all. I really can't dismiss those moments from my mind.

Any suggestion for quebec bus tours?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:40 pm

I am going to say that Alaya good to know that you are happy after getting this decent and wonderful ring through your lovely friend. Tarquin! It is great you give a beautiful watch to your friend and go some memorable memories. I also want to give one gift to my friend. Suggest me what I should give her.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down