Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My tour plan!

3 posters

Go down

My tour plan! Empty My tour plan!

Post by Abihu Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Roadside America, Hershey Chocolate World, Hershey Park, Dorney Park, Wild water kingdom are really the best kind of place which I have decided to explore out throughout my selected tour. It is really great and I am really sure about that it would be so much amazing to enjoy many of rides at Dorney Park and many of more other things. what say?

I am going to enjoy Dorney Park Tour with mates.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

My tour plan! Empty Re: My tour plan!

Post by Elenα Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:32 am

Abihu, It's great to know that you are going to visit all of these amazing places in a single tour and have a spirit to have a brilliant time with this. I am really hopeful it will be an amazing kind of experience for you to witness all of these places and make the lots of memories. Best of luck and enjoy.

Dying to go for Niagara Falls tours
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:53 pm

I am so much pleased to see the great views about my tour plan. Your shared views and your likeness regarding the tour increase my passion toward it.Now I am more passionate to enjoy this tour with zeal and zest.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Abihu...! I appreciate your sharing. I read your post I must say that your shared information would be useful for other travellers. I also explored both of these places like Hershey Park, Dorney Park but I really like to all of them. I have decided that I must explore other these places during my next tour. Best of luck for the tour and I hope so that it will be a really great time for you.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down