Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upolu, Samoa

4 posters

Go down

Upolu, Samoa Empty Upolu, Samoa

Post by Marcelona321 Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:11 pm

Upolu is one of the most promising and such a nice kind of attraction for having fun that you can see in Samoa. Its lush greenery spots grab attentions of all travelling and nature lover towards it each year. I love the natural places and  this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I also visited there before taking the bus to tennessee for having enjoyment. I will love to go there again if I get any chance?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Upolu, Samoa Empty Re: Upolu, Samoa

Post by Max William Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:53 am

I must say that before moving on trips from houston, I was heard about the Upolu as my younger brother going there with his girlfriend. He was so much excited for the tour and was saying that he is going to be there the first time. So I hope he will enjoy there, i will also be there as i have never been to there yet.

Max William
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:09 am

I am also fully blanked about this destination. It is totally new for me. I would like to know something informative about ti and also would like to see some images of it. So Marcelona321! You must share with us. your shared stuff will be informative and helpful for us.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:21 am

Upolu is the new name for me and I heard this name first time from all of you. But Marcelona321! after reading your stuff about this destination I also want to go there for enjoying a good experience there. Anybody will like to share the name of its famous attractions for visiting there?

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down