Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacation packages from Calgary

2 posters

Go down

Vacation packages from Calgary Empty Vacation packages from Calgary

Post by Haanday Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:13 pm

Vacation packages from Calgary is my brother next planning. He will be planning for the weekend. I am so sure that this will be really having such a good time ahead as it. It will be really fantastic time for me.
Haanday
Haanday

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Haanday likes this post

Back to top Go down

Vacation packages from Calgary Empty Re: Vacation packages from Calgary

Post by Max William Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:55 am

This package sounds good. And am Happy to know about your brother's plan to visit Calgary and enjoy a vacation package. I am sure this will prove the best tour that he ever enjoyed. I wish he will enjoy it there at the peak of fun and joy.

Max William
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Haanday Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:51 pm

Hey buddy, thanks for the reply and for your precious words. I am glad you found it good. Also feels good to hear your wishes for my beloved brother. He had a wonderful time there and enjoyed the vacation package. He is a big fan of such places where he could admire the wildlife, nature's alluring views and so on he booked the tour to enjoy Banff National Park, Lake Louise and the Calgary Zoo. These are some of the best spots to see the beauty and diversity of the Canadian landscape and animals. He also likes history and culture, so he explored the Heritage Park Historical Village, the Glenbow Museum, and the Calgary Tower, Where he had his tour's best memories. You know these are some of the places that showcase the past and present of the city and the country. He is also interested in sports and entertainment, so he plans to watch a hockey game at the Scotiabank Saddledome, a rodeo show at the Stampede Park, and a comedy show at the Laugh Shop. But he missed some of the attractions because of the timing issues and the bus delay. That was unfortunate and frustrating. He felt a bit disappointed but later on a tour to the city made happy once again.

He has booked a vacation package that includes flights, hotels, transfers, and tours. He found a great deal on goldenbustours, it was a 7-day trip to Calgary for only $1,299 per person. This package includes taxes and fees, and saves him 25% compared to booking separately. He stayed at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Downtown, which is a 4-star hotel with excellent amenities and location. I think he has made a good choice and I’m happy for him.
Haanday
Haanday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down