Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cambodia is my next destination

3 posters

Go down

Cambodia is my next destination Empty Cambodia is my next destination

Post by Alizay Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:43 am

When uncle came to me he shared an interesting travel story with me. He shared that he has visited Cambodia and had a great time there. He also shared so many attraction’s names of this country and told me about its major points of interest. His travel story impressed me a lot and now I am also willing to go for the tour of Cambodia in my upcoming days.  Now I want to know from you have you ever visited Cambodia? How was your experience?

I want to enjoy the canadian coach tours.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Cambodia is my next destination Empty Re: Cambodia is my next destination

Post by Max William Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Cambodia has lots of beautiful places to have some fun there for its visitors. I just have been to there once before my tours departing from washington dc. I had an amazing time there and had captured its images as well. Do you like to see them do let me know i will like to share here with you?

Max William
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Cambodia is the most famous and attractive country in the traveler's point of view for exploring and enjoying a heavy fun there. I also visited there once a time in my whole traveling life and it was such a great and remarkable time period for me because during this experience I enjoyed its lot's of attractions and things to do for a fun there.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down