Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next month my uncle and his family,

3 posters

Go down

Next month my uncle and his family,  Empty Next month my uncle and his family,

Post by Kimberly John Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:23 pm

Next month my uncle and his family will enjoy the NYC tour. They are very happy about this tour. Personally I have enjoyed the NYC trip last year. So, I suggested my uncle must visit the popular attractions of New York City. They like my suggestion. I want to say that guys have you any opinion about my uncle's tour? If yes, so you will share your opinion here.

Last month my father has enjoyed cherry blossom nyc tour.

Kimberly John

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Next month my uncle and his family,  Empty Re: Next month my uncle and his family,

Post by Halona Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:27 pm

My opinion about this tour is that NYC is an awesome city. Statue of Liberty National monument, Central Park and Grand Central Terminal are famous destinations of this city, there are also many hotels, parks, museums, and shopping malls they will must gone there and enjoy there food, shopping and photography. I hope this will be a nice tour for them.

Halona

Back to top Go down

Next month my uncle and his family,  Empty Re: Next month my uncle and his family,

Post by jesse123 Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:31 pm

This will be a good suggestion to your uncle from you side. NYC trip will be best family trip and he would like to get fun by taking this. Halona has shared massive stuff let them go on these major sights. This will prove really bets for them. I also have some suggestions that you must share with them. They must have family dinner at these places:
S'MAC East Village
Harlem Shake
Patzeria Family & Friends
Ellen's Stardust Diner.

jesse123
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down