Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riding down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam

4 posters

Go down

Riding down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam Empty Riding down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam

Post by Braden Tue May 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Riding down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam Mekong-delta
I must say here that this time I wanna go for enjoying my time of fun with buddies in Vietnam. so this time I want to say that if you have visited ever in your life this place so tries to enjoy visiting Mekong Delta in your Vietnam trip. I will go there after ending my las vegas tour packages.

Last edited by Braden on Fri May 26, 2017 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Riding down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam Empty Re: Riding down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam

Post by Alizay Tue May 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Wow, your plan is awesome. It will be good for you to visit Mekong Delta in Vietnam. I have experience of it and believe me, I always say that it was an amazing and memorable tour of my life which I can't forget throughout muy life. SO I would like to say you will enjoy the lovely time there. Must enjoy your time and capture the scenic beauty of this place in your camera.

Must join canadian bus tour at least once in your life.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Riding down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam Empty Re: Riding down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam

Post by Marcelona321 Tue May 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Mekong Delta is a well known destination of Vietnam where I stay for two days. I really enjoyed there boating and photography. It is a really interesting place for fun so I will love to say other visitors that you must to be there at least once in your future life for fun.

I had remarkable journey during my trip niagara falls new york

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaya Wed May 24, 2017 10:12 am

Riding down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam is looking something really interesting and mind blowing to me after reading this article and I would like to try it anytime in future whenever it will be possible for me.
Alaya
Alaya
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Braden Fri May 26, 2017 11:15 am

Well, alizy1 I will follow your post's nice tips about my next experience of this place. I wanna say that all of you have shared such a really nice and best thing with all of us. I wish I will enjoy here a nice time and come back from here with lots of memories.
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down