Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy some days in NY

+2
Elenα
dany
6 posters

Go down

Enjoy some days in NY Empty Enjoy some days in NY

Post by dany Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Now i am enjoying my 3 day new york to washington DC tour . so it is a really best tour for me because I am enjoying here a lots and visiting its many attractions, so now I would like to spend my next time here once again for exploring
Adventure Aquarium,
liberty state park,
Liberty Science center.
dany
dany

Back to top Go down

Enjoy some days in NY Empty Re: Enjoy some days in NY

Post by Elenα Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:35 am

Wow, Dany, It si good that you are taking 3 day new york to Washington DC tour and explorng beautiful places here which you mentioned. Adventure Aquarium is my favorite destination from this list where i have been before my west coast trips and enjoyed such a great time.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:57 am

Adventure Aquarium is a pretty one destination to explore in New Jersey and watch the various kinds of fishes and other animals there. It is best to see the SeaWorld while having a trip with family or friends. Here are the images of Aquarium as you wanna see.
Enjoy some days in NY Adventure-Aquarium-900VP
Enjoy some days in NY The_Maritime_Aquarium_4715847
Enjoy some days in NY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcOozXcr6afCpb5CdCzYouR5wAUOTOYJf4nNbLAtC1PD_HGMtwrQ
Elenα
Elenα

Back to top Go down

Post by jesse123 Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Wow! Elenα after seeing these images I am greatly impressed with this place and want to explore it with my own eyes. Adventure Aquarium will be truly an amazing place to explore water life. There I will explore diverse kind of fishes. Now I have decided to go there this weekend. have you any suggestion for me?

These days my family is enjoying bus tour in dc.

jesse123
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:08 am

Jesse, its great for me to know that you liked my shared images of the Adventure Aquarium and found them impressive for you. It will be absolutely excellent for you to take a tour of this place and I will suggest you to see all kinds of fishes there nad capture their movements in your camera as well.
Elenα
Elenα

Back to top Go down

Post by dany Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Adventure Aquarium is a really nice and best destination so I would like to go there for having fun and enjoying my time here after ending my lake tahoe yosemite. So sure i will spend my evening time here with my family and also a really good time here.
dany
dany

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:21 pm

Wow, what a beautiful thread you guys have made about it. I am so sure that after that, people will move towards the Adventure Aquarium with zeal and zest. Your guys just nailed it and I will say that images are really very superb. So go ahead and keep trying to that time.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:25 pm

I must say that NJ has many attractions and the best place for visiting point view. I would like to share with you here that my one of the family member wants to go Adventure Aquarium for exploring this place with me. so after reading your all posts I feel that now I should go with him for exploring this place.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:01 pm

NY is an outstanding destination for having fun and where you can enjoy some time with family and kids and make their events more special. If you have a plan to go there then I will love to say that you must explore its most fabulous historical places and make their tour more memorable.

I had great fun at new york niagara tripnew york niagara trip

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down