Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tablas Island

5 posters

Go down

Tablas Island Empty Tablas Island

Post by Marcelona321 Wed May 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Tablas Island is a really interesting place for visit, especially for nature lovers. It is a really great place where you can enjoy most exciting views of nature beauty. Millions of tourists visited it each year with family and kids and spent their holidays. I also have a plan to go there after ending visit niagara falls new york my to enjoy some time with my best friend.  I hope we will came back with great memories.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Tablas Island Empty Re: Tablas Island

Post by Mike Johne Wed May 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Tablas Island is really untouced place for me.I have never been visited there yet in my whole traveling life. But now will be there after seeing some images of it and waiting for it will check it out again before my boston niagara falls bus and hopefully will see beautiful images too.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Thu May 04, 2017 9:08 am

Tablas Island is a really cool destination in Philippine. My dad had been there in last summer vacations before enjoying this bus tours of national parks. He had captured some images from there which I like to share with all of you.
Tablas Island Y911062006
Tablas Island Exterior01
I am so sure guys these views will attract you all.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Thu May 04, 2017 10:57 am

Wow, Tarquin, I would like to say that you have shared really nice material here about the Tablas Island which is making the people aware of this place. The shared views of the island are also nice and Here I want to know about the calling features of the Island. Will you tell us
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Thu May 04, 2017 11:20 am

Tablas Island is an unfamiliar destination for me. I have no idea about it and I was totally blank about it. Now after getting this nice stuff about this destination, I am so impressed by this and would like to explore this destination personally. Tell us something more abut this Island in detail.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down