Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tour of Turkey

4 posters

Go down

tour of Turkey Empty tour of Turkey

Post by Elenα Wed May 03, 2017 9:04 am

Guys, I am having a plan to take a tour of Turkey after my new york to niagara falls tour with my uncle as he is forcing me to join him for this tour. I want to know from all of you about the things which I can enjoy there to have a fun time. Will anyone share here?
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

tour of Turkey Empty Re: tour of Turkey

Post by Catherine harry Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 am

Elenα! You are going to taking a tour of Turkey with your uncle. Turkey is the best destination for spending a great and remarkable time. I also visited there after come back from bus tours of yosemite national Park and enjoyed its attractions there. I shared some famous attractions name which are best for exploring there.
Topkapı Palace.
Mount Nemrut.
Pergamum.
Aya Sofya.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Wed May 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Turkey is the best Country in the Middle East as travelling point of view. Sio you will enjoy your time fully. Catherine harry! Recommended you some places that you must visit there. Except these also enjoy shopping there and visiting fun places to make your journey remarkable for you. So Elenα, have a good time with your Turkey trip and enjoy it fully.

I am back from my trips from boston.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed May 03, 2017 12:55 pm

I have a good experience of Mount Nemrut because I have been there numerous times in my whole life and always spent a lovely time there. It is a really interesting place for visit and where you can enjoy many outside activities like hiking, trekking, camping and photography. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must try all these activities and make their journey more memorable.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 am

Wow, This is really a good thing to know that all of you have shared a nice stuff with me here about the Turkey. I got enough information about it here and now can easily enjoy a tour of the country without any hesitation. What's about the Mount Nemrut?
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down