Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsomgo Lake,

+3
Tarquin
Marcelona321
Alizay
7 posters

Go down

Tsomgo Lake,  Empty Tsomgo Lake,

Post by Alizay Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:49 am

Tsomgo Lake, is well-known Lake in India. It is also known by the name of Changu Lake. A few years back I have visited this lake in my winter vacations when it was fully frozen. I enjoyed the lovely time there and got pleasant memories. Now, I want to go there once again but this time I will go in summer days. So let me know what will be the weather condition of this destination in summer days? Hope you will share some updates regarding its climate condition which will be helpful for me.

Must join boston to niagara falls bus tour.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Tsomgo Lake,  Empty Re: Tsomgo Lake,

Post by Marcelona321 Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:23 pm

In my point of view Tsomgo Lake is a perfect destination among the nature's sightseeing lovers. I love this natural places and this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I also visited there for having enjoyment. Now I am going to enjoy my bus trip to 1000 Islands. Anyone have you any idea about it?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Tue May 02, 2017 9:04 am

I would like to sy that guys hI have no idea about this destination. This is a really new destrination for me. After readiung your views I am keen to know something about in detail and hopefully youuys will like to share with all.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Tue May 02, 2017 9:24 am

Tsomgo Lake is a known destination of India which is also called Tsongmo Lake or Changu Lake. It is a glacial lake situated in the East Sikkim. It is perfect to enjoy the vacations while seeing the natural views and enjoy exotic kind of activities. My uncle had been there just after finishing his niagara falls tour from nyc and had a huge fun.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue May 02, 2017 11:38 am

Tsomgo Lake is toally new for me I just heard the name of this destination but never explored there in my travling life. After seening the views from all of you I also have a plan for go there with my mates. I am sure it will be a time for me.

Have a plan to taking bus tours of yosemite national Park.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 am

Alizay! First of all, I appreciate your effort you have shared such great stuff about this India lake here. This shared information must prove useful for all the members. Secondly, I am feeling bad to tell you that I have never got a chance to explore lakes of the India in my life.

I want to take Boston tour from new york with family.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Tue May 02, 2017 12:24 pm

I also spent a good time there but now my Uncle have a plan to go there to enjoy some time with his close friend in coming up days. He so much excited about this tour. I also suggest them that you must explore its nearest interesting points and make their journey more memorable.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Wed May 03, 2017 9:01 am

I would love to say that here I will try to go there for exploring personally with my buddies Tsomgo Lake. I have heard about this lake from my father, he told me that it is a beautiful glacial lake and best place for natural beauty lovers. so It would be an ideal place for me. I will go as well as in next month.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down