Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pangkor Laut Resort

5 posters

Go down

Pangkor Laut Resort Empty Pangkor Laut Resort

Post by Tarquin Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:01 am

Pangkor Laut Resort is such a cool place for enjoying stay in Malaysia. I really like this place and have been there with my beasties before enjoying this. You know what in this five-star hotel we have enjoyed lots of services as we can get in 7-star hotel. So like to recommend you all must be there at least once.

Have you ever enjoyed yellowstone park packages tour?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Pangkor Laut Resort Empty Re: Pangkor Laut Resort

Post by Elenα Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:17 am

I have heard the name of Pangkor Laut Resort once from my friend who celebrated her wedding anniversary there and after coming back from there let me know that it is really a good and best kind of attraction to celebrate such kind of the events and have an unforgettable time of life.

What to select among the tours to niagara falls from nyc?
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:20 am

Pangkor Laut Resort is new for me I never visited there that's for have no experience abot this place. Tarquin! After seeing your views about this destination I am also intrested for go there after come back from san fransico to yosemite national park. Hope it will a memorable time for me.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizay Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:25 am

Tarquin! After reading your post I am also pondering to go for the visit of Pangkor Laut Resort. I also want to see that what is the speciality of this hotel that impresses you a lot. Before this you let me know which services are best which are your favourite in this hotel which impels you to compare it with 7-star hotel?
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:33 pm

I also spent such a nice time there with my best friend during my last winter holidays. Now my dad has a plan to go there with his close friend to enjoy dining in coming up days. I am sure that it will be a really great time for you and will came back with smiley faces.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Tue May 02, 2017 8:58 am

Well Alizay, the specialty of this place it's location. This place is located on a beautiful land where you can enjoy lots of interesting views for having an amazing time. From its balcony, you will be able to enjoy wonderful views of its nearest attractions. I am so sure after reading this speciality you will love to be there.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue May 02, 2017 11:51 am

After seeing the views from all of you about Pangkor Laut Resort I am also intrested for go there for my personal experince. After getting the useful stuff about this resort I am sure I also will spend a great tieme there. Come back from there I will share my good experince with all of you.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down