Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

accommodation with an incomparable view

5 posters

Go down

accommodation with an incomparable view Empty accommodation with an incomparable view

Post by Socrates Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:23 am

So gorgeous image I have seen in last night from my fellow, Now I want to enjoy here my some nights with my buddies. I had not remembered to asked that name from my fellow, so if you have some information about this place or name of this beautiful location. Let share with me...accommodation with an incomparable view Pangkor%20laut%20spa%20village%20-%20night%20view

tours from nyc to niagara falls will be my next target for taking a point of view.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

accommodation with an incomparable view Empty Re: accommodation with an incomparable view

Post by Tarquin Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:31 am

According to my information, this image had been taken from Pangkor Laut Resort. This is a five-star hotel which is located in Perak, Malaysia. Its services are really cool like this place view and would like to say buddy must be there at least once.

Have you ever taken yellowstone helicopter tour?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

accommodation with an incomparable view Empty Re: accommodation with an incomparable view

Post by Catherine harry Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Socrates! You shared such a nice and majistic image of pangkor laut resort with all of us. I visited there once time with my love and it was such great and remarkable time for me. It has beautiful seighseen for enjoying and making beautiful memories. I love to go there again and again.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Wow, Sidjhone, I will like to say that you have shared really a nice view of the resort with all of us. It is absolutely looking a superb destination to enjoy the best stay and see such magnificent views all around. I truly liked it and must try out this kind of destination in my first leisure.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abihu Sat May 13, 2017 10:48 am

Pangkor Laut resort seems so much great and amazing, it's really great to explore wit your spec9al one. I would love to spend my summer time there with my fiance after getting lots from the Travel from Washington DC and sure that it would be really great to me to be there at that to have great fun.

Abihu
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down