Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to stay?

4 posters

Go down

Where to stay? Empty Where to stay?

Post by Elenα Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:27 am

Guys, I am having a plan to enjoy bus to niagara falls from boston in the coming up days and here I want to know from you about the hotels which I can select to have a home like stay there and enjoy the modern facilities. Do you like to suggest me any name here?
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Where to stay? Empty Re: Where to stay?

Post by Tarquin Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Days Inn, Travelodge Batavia would be very perfect for her and surely she will enjoy a good time there. This is a 3-star hotel in batavia NY uSA where she can go and feel relxaxtaion. What say guys am I right?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:11 pm

I also had a good time there with my whole family during my last winter holidays. It is a really great place where you can enjoy some time with family and kids. Millions of tourists visited it annually with family and friends and have spent joyful time there. I want to know about your next plan?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:20 pm

Days Inn, Travelodge Batavia is new for me I never visited there in my traveling life. After seeing your views about this Hotel I also want to go there for my personal experience. I will go there during niagara falls tour from new york with my family. I would know that facilites to this hotel.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum