Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura, Japan

+2
Socrates
Elenα
6 posters

Go down

Sakura, Japan Empty Sakura, Japan

Post by Elenα Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:54 pm

Sakura, Japan Cherry-blossoms-sakura-spring2

If someone is thinking to see such kind of brilliant views of the cherry blossom around him than I think he must go to take a tour of Sakura, Japan because it is looking really fabulous and awesome in these days as e can see in the above shared image. So, what you guys will say about it?

I am pondering to take bus from nyc to niagara falls
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Sakura, Japan Empty Re: Sakura, Japan

Post by Socrates Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Sakura is a location of Japan, which has a really great natural beauty. I would like to say that if I will take chance to go there I would like to enjoy its cherry blossom season as well as soon with my buddies. I like your shared image of this place here.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Elenα! you shared very cool and amazing image of cherry blossom with all of us. Sakura is the most famous and attractive destination for exploring and spend a good time there. I also visited there once time in my whole traveling life and it was a great experience for me.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:08 am

Wow, this wonderful view was captured from Sakura, Japan. After seeing this image, I assume that Japan is also fabulous place for enjoying this alluring festival. I must try to explore this place in japan after my Tours las vegas. Because I am keen to see these superb views with my own eyes.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:15 am

Sakura, Japan is a really new destination for me guys. I have never to be there in my life nd have no much idea about this. After reading your views guys would like to be there and before that willing to know guys what will you like to recommend me about this?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:34 am

Being a travelling freak, I have a dream to explore most beautiful and interesting places all over the world and this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there hiking and photography. If you want to go there then I will suggest you must take your camera with you and capture most incredible views of this place.

I have a good experience of bus tours nj while l was taking this tour.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down