Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panama city

5 posters

Go down

Panama city  Empty Panama city

Post by Tarquin Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Panama city is a capital of Panama. This is a modern city which is located in the Pacific Ocean. This is an exciting place where you can enjoy the views of manmade attraction that is Panama Canal. I am so sure if you will be there will be able to enjoy sort of views.
Panama city  2014021100411087740

I am so sure tours from boston to niagara falls would be amazing for me.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Panama city  Empty Re: Panama city

Post by Alizay Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:36 pm

TYhe view is so lovely. I would like to enjoy my time in Panama city as soon as I got a chance. Also, I would like to explore this kind of amazing sunset view at  Panama Canal. Tell me something more about this city and its best attractions?
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Yes, I have been visited the Panama city once when I was there to my aunt house, We both enjoyed a lot there and it was a good experience for me. now I will say that I am taking my aunt on cherry blossom boat tour as she came to our home after a long time. So i am excited for that.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:56 am

Tarquin! You shared very cool and nice image of Panama city with all of us. I also visited there after ending niagara falls tour package discount just once time in my traveling. It was a great time of my life I enjoyed to its attractions there very much.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Thu May 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Panama city is a really great place for fun and where you can enjoy some time with family and friends. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its rich nature beauty. I have been there more than three times in my whole life and have huge fun there. In my point of view, it is a perfect place for all fun and adventure lover.

I also enjoyed my bus from new york to maine with my mates.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down