Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Plains

4 posters

Go down

White Plains Empty White Plains

Post by ANDY Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:26 pm

White Plains is the once promising city of New York. I am keen to know about this city attraction names. Because I have never been there but in forthcoming days, I wanna explore this city and its attractions. Hope so all of you share with my nice sort of stuff about this city here.

My niagara falls to boston was awesome.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

White Plains Empty Re: White Plains

Post by Elenα Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:53 am

White Plains is such a great place to enjoy the vacations with family or friends located in Westchester County, New York. I have taken a tour of there before my west coast travel packages with my uncle's family and explored all the landmarks which sidjhone has shared here nad had rocking time on them.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:14 pm

According to my grand Silver Lake Park is a really cool place for visiting and I have also visited with him this place personally. So sure in future friends will come with me for exploring this place or lake with me they are all like boating anywhere so this place with me will be good for having fun together.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:32 pm

White Plains is totally new kind of place for me for exploring there. I just heard the name of this destination but never explored there in my whole traveling life. All of you members shared useful information about White Plains now I also want to go there for my good experience

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down