Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

points of interest during east coast tour

4 posters

Go down

points of interest during east coast tour  Empty points of interest during east coast tour

Post by Elenα Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:15 am

Niagara Falls,
Niagara in-depth tour,
Watkins Glen State Park,
Corning Museum of Glass,
Niagara Falls Adventure Movie,
Niagara Falls night illumination.

All of these are the great kind of attractions for the travellers which I have recently explored during my tour to east coast and have a blast of fun.

Relished my east coast tours
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

points of interest during east coast tour  Empty Re: points of interest during east coast tour

Post by Catherine harry Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Elenα! That's very great you recently come back after taking the east coast tour and enjoyed all these attractions which you shared with all of us. The names which you shared I also visited all these attractions with my whole family and spend a good time there. In all of these places Niagara in-depth tour is my favorite for visiting.

Have any idea yellowstone tour from los angeles?

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

points of interest during east coast tour  Empty Re: points of interest during east coast tour

Post by Tarquin Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Elena after reading your attractions names can say that through this you have a great time. I like al theses attractions names and would like to make move around Niagara Falls and wants to enjoy lovely ventures there. What will you like to say about my plan?

What say about boston to niagara falls bus tours?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Elenα! You have shared a great list of points of interest of east coast. I am feeling nice and gal to tell you that I have explored all of points and enjoyed having fun there. There is no doubt all of these points are perfect places in this region for sightseeing.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down