Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your views?

+3
Mike Johne
Catherine harry
Socrates
7 posters

Go down

What's your views?  Empty What's your views?

Post by Socrates Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Wild Wadi Water Park and Burj Khalifa both of these attractions my brother's favourite attractions. I would love to say that here if you've explored them one by one in your life so share with me your personal experience of these attractions. I will see your replies here after ending my cherry blossom boat tour
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

What's your views?  Empty Re: What's your views?

Post by Catherine harry Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:36 am

Socrates! Both of attractions name which you shared are new for me I just heared the name of attraction and could never explore there in my whole travling life. But now after your shared view about these destination I want to go there. I make a plan soon for go there and hope will spend a good and memmoriable time there.

bus tour to niagara falls from nyc is my favorite for visiting.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:42 am

Wild Wadi Water Park and Burj Khalifa both of these places are really nice and worth trying for having some fun there a lot. I will surely like to make a move around it soon as possible. So have a great time there and keep sharing like this time.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Well, you have shared here nice views about both of these attractions which are located in Dubai. I want to say that if you will take any kind of chance to go there so enjoy your time here as well as good. so sure I will spend here nice time in future.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:58 am

Well, Socrates, Here I am going to do agree with you. Wild Wadi Water Park and Burj Khalifa both are the brilliant places for the travelers to explore In Dubai and have a fun filled time. My cosine has explored both of these places and both of them had huge fun there.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:55 pm

I do agree with you Elan and would like to say that theses places always attracts me a lot and offer me to enjoy there something new. Anyhow, let me know have you ever enjoyed stay in Burj Al Khalifa in your life?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Wild Wadi Water Park and Burj Khalifa are both places new for me and I have no idea about of these places but after reading all members post so then I know some details of this place. I will try to go to these places in my coming life.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:41 pm

I have a good experience of Wild Wadi Water Park because I have been there a couple of the times in my whole life to enjoy picnic party and every time had a blast of fun at this most amazing and alluring park. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must try its most fabulous fun things and could make their journey more memorable and interesting.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down