Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park

5 posters

Go down

Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park Empty Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park

Post by Alizay Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:00 pm

My friend wants to know about Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park. He wants to take his family on a trip of this place and looking for some detail about this place. I am also fully blank about this place. But I want to give him some nice suggestions regarding his tour. Guys hope you can help him by sharing some knowledge about this place. I am waiting for some replies from your sides which will be quite interesting and informative.

I will enjoy bus tours america with my father.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park Empty Re: Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park

Post by Elenα Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:30 pm

Well, Alizay, If your friends wants to know about the Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park than I can tell you about it for the next time because my sister has visited this place but she is right now busy in her tours of los angeles. When she will be back from the trip than I will surely share the information about it here.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park Empty Re: Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park

Post by Max William Fri May 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park is a new place for me, I have never been to there yet in my life. But you both have shared god stuff and i will surely suggest you that you should go there as your friends suggested you. i will also try this place after my day trips from houston tx. I hope will enjoy there.

Max William
Legend
Legend

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Fri May 26, 2017 12:58 pm

In my point of view, Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park is a perfect destination among the all nature. I also spend spectacular time there with my friends when I was visited of his alluring destination. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was captured majestic views of nature beauty in my camera. I am sure you will have a really great time there as well as I had.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Braden Mon May 29, 2017 9:01 am

I must say here that Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park is a nice and beautiful park of Michigan. I have never visited but here we can enjoy here a nice and best time with buddies. My father says Kent County is also great and best place for enjoying a time of holidays.
Braden
Braden
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down