Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acadia National Park?

5 posters

Go down

Acadia National Park? Empty Acadia National Park?

Post by Alizay Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:53 am

What you say, about Acadia National Park? My father says that this weekend we should spend our time in Acadia National Park. I want to know from you that will it be the enjoyable time for us to spend this weekend there in this park with family. What can we do there? Sure you will share some interesting views about this place. Also share some personal experience of being there.

I have to take tours north america.
Alizay
Alizay
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Acadia National Park? Empty Re: Acadia National Park?

Post by Catherine harry Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:06 am

Alizay!I want to say that Acadia National Park is the best destination for spending a good time. It has many intresting kinds of things to do for enjoying there. Gorham Mountain Trail, Beech Mountain Trail,
Acadia's Birds, Cadillac Mountain, are favorite things to do for enjoying. I explored there after come back from bus tour yellowstone. It was very good time for me.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:47 am

Acadia National Park is a really interesting place for visit, especially for adventure lovers. I love the adventurous places all over the world and this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there hiking. I captured many most beautiful and gorgeous views of this park in my camera. If you want to go there then I will love to say that you must take your camera with you. I am sure you will have such a nice time there.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:19 am

Alizay wrote:What you say, about Acadia National Park? My father says that this weekend we should spend our time in Acadia National Park. I want to know from you that will it be the enjoyable time for us to spend this weekend there in this park with family. What can we do there? Sure you will share some interesting views about this place. Also share some personal experience of being there.

I have to take tours north america.

I do agree with you and would like to say that Acadia National Park is a really great destination in the USA. This is a famous natural place where travelers like to and enjoy there lots of ventures. I would like to recommend your dad enjoy there, hiking, photography, Kayaking and camping. I hope theses ventures will help him to have tremendous trip.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Acadia National Park is one of the scenic and beautiful places in the USA to go for nad watch the majestic views of nature all around. It is really a beautiful park and I have ben there before my vacation packages to los angeles and enjoyed many activities there which made my trip fabulous for me.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Fri May 05, 2017 2:10 pm

Acadia National Park is the most famous and attractive destination for the visitors for exploring and enjoying a good time. Because it has a lot of natural beauty in it which attracts the visitors for exploring and enjoying beautiful sightseeing.I shared the images of this park with all of you hope you will like it.
Acadia National Park? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR13m1ehKpn0og-I44antWSpwwzC5Kz-k7LuvTczyNeX8y-cUHpBQ Acadia National Park? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNzQReYuXBau7yFXZ0__SSR4Zzo46YHBxEVbsjHX1rYon6Xxu_ Acadia National Park? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSukCMjPN5vLyzuD6ck6-HT8VzQn-EZ2D_yn1mAMkNTQ6e_dNx5MA

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Fri May 05, 2017 3:49 pm

I also spent really nice time there before mine tour new york to washington dc but my few fellows also have a plan to go there to enjoy picnic party in the next week of this month. They are so much happy about this trip. I hope so that it will be a really great time for them. Any recommendation for them?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down