Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will go Thailand.

+4
Catherine harry
Tarquin
Elenα
Socrates
8 posters

Go down

I will go Thailand.  Empty I will go Thailand.

Post by Socrates Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:19 pm

I would like to share with all of you guys now my younger brother has a plan to go with me for visiting Thailand the show me a list which attractions he wanna explore with me. I would like to share here this list.
Wat Phra Kaew
Wat Saket
Wat Rong Khun
Patong
Ko Pha Ngan
I am hopeful that he will enjoy visiting with me as well as after ending dc cherry blossom...
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

I will go Thailand.  Empty Re: I will go Thailand.

Post by Elenα Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:25 pm

Socrates, This is good to know that you made a plan to make a move around the Thailand in your next free time and explore all of its famous landmarks to have fun. I will wish you best of luck for this and hope it will be enjoyable for you.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:10 pm

I do agree with you and would like to say that after watching this, I am impressed and want to enjoy this after this boston to philadelphia with my grandfather. So what will you say what I should enjoy there with my grandfather?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Socrates! You have a good plan for going to the Thailand with your younger brother. It si the country of Asia. I visited there after come back from houston sightseeing bus tours and explored all these attractions which you shared with all of us. Tarquin! also can enjoy there with your grandfather. Grand Palace, Khao Yai National Park, Wat Chedi Luang are most famous attractions in it which you can enjoy with your grandfather.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:43 pm

Well, Buddy, I am so sure that this will be a great time period for me and for all others too. Catherine harr! I do agree with you and will say that going to be a great time package for me whenever I get any chance of visited Thailand. So keep it more up guys.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:03 pm

I also had a good time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. I would like to share the names of some well known destinations which are my favourite like Phi Phi Islands, Khao Yai National Park, Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden and Tiger Cave Temple. Anyone have you any idea about these places?

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Sat May 12, 2018 10:17 am

Thailand is a nice place for visiting and all members shared so massively and best information about if this place. I want to go there after reading all members views. GUys i want to know those places that which filled just nature beauty so let share with me.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin12 Mon May 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Everyone you have shared here very informative stuff. I have got sufficient detail by reading all of your posts and now pondering to enjoy this travel personally for having fun there such as fantastic time in this summer holidays. Surely will be decided to enjoy this travel with mates in this summer holidays.

Robin12

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down