Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any idea about this?

+2
Elenα
Tarquin
6 posters

Go down

Any idea about this? Empty Any idea about this?

Post by Tarquin Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:53 am

Any idea about this? Yas_big_01
My friend had shared this image recently with me and she wants to be there as soon as possible. The bad thing is that I am also blank about this destination and have never visited tin my life. So I openly recommend you all if you have any idea about this then share with all of us.

Any idea about san francisco to yellowstone tour?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Any idea about this? Empty Re: Any idea about this?

Post by Elenα Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:12 pm

Tarquin, I am feeling really glad to tell you that your shared view is taken from the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi which is a 5-star hotel of Abu Dhabi and known due to its comfort and structure. large rooms of the hotel are rush with amazing facilities which travelers can try out and have a fun filled time.

I will celebrate cherry blossom in washington dc
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:19 pm

I ould really like to say that you have shared nice information about this place with all of us. I am glad after getting this and will share this information with my friends as soon as possible. Anyway, Elena, let me know what you like to recommend me before going there?
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenα Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:24 pm

It is my goodness that both of you guys liked my shared information here about the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi which is good. Well yes guys, I have visited this place with my uncle and we both had such a fantastic time there. Its facilities are really admirable and make the stay outstanding.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:49 pm

I want to say that I have never explored this attraction personally but as a friendly sharing, i want to go there for enjoying visiting of this place as well s in next time. I hope so I will do many activities here and also spend my night time here really nice.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:27 am

Yeah, members are really very right and I will also say that this image is taken from the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi. I also had been there visited just once in my life and that was a comfortable stay for me and i will say you should try this place as well.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey123 Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:01 pm

Viceroy Abu Dhabi now a 5 star hotel in Abu Dhabi and is due to its convenience and structure. The large rooms of the hotel are hurrying with wonderful amenities that can make travelers enjoy and enjoy. I went to this place only once with my father.
Zoey123
Zoey123
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:10 pm

I have personally visited there only one time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its good services. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must stay at this hotel. I hope you will spent stunning time there.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down