Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downtown San Jose

+2
Elenα
Tarquin
6 posters

Go down

Downtown San Jose Empty Downtown San Jose

Post by Tarquin Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:08 am

Downtown San Jose is a really new kind of places for me guys. I have never to be there in my life and would like to explore during my next visit with mates. Before going to be there would like to know from you something about that. Does anyone like to share with all?

I am so excited for best tour at hearst castle.
Tarquin
Tarquin
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Downtown San Jose Empty Re: Downtown San Jose

Post by Elenα Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Downtown San Jose is really an able to see destination because this is filled with fun options as I enjoyed a day there before my tours to niagara and had fun. Here are the names of my visited attractions there,
The Tech Museum of Innovation
Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose
SAP Center
San Jose Museum of Art
Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine harry Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Downtown San is very beautiful and amazing destinations for visiting there. I personally have no experienced about this place but my parents have been also visited there. They shared me the very interesting things and kinds of thing for to do and enjoy there. I have some images which shared all of you about Downtown San. Hope all of you will like it.
Downtown San Jose Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtsq42PTOabVRzRrdF9vco_ExOdvXc0H10qtaydFnUjqY1vQMvNg Downtown San Jose Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCeGwugrJimYxVvQRKVt3yfl83HLU3ExuNJeXPi-Z62GpQM9OO Downtown San Jose Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtOaI7-B4R9IamCBVY8SfqlddFXvzDSoBJI-m2Gcr6-S4zWsjy

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDY Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:44 pm

Catherine harry! I appreciate you on this nice sharing. The images are mind-blowing which you have shared here of this place. I had no idea about this place before reading your conversation and seeing these images. Now I will explore this place in next week with my friends.
ANDY
ANDY
Legend
Legend

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Johne Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Downtown San Jose is one of the most amazing and beautiful kinds of attraction for having some fun there a lot. I will surely like to make a move around the world so much. so what say buddy, when you are moving towards this place? I will love to about it.
Mike Johne
Mike Johne
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:36 pm

I have also visited there with my mates during my last summer holidays. We all has huge fun there. I explored its nearest attractions for having enjoyment. Now my Aunt also has a plan to go there in coming up days to enjoy some time with his few fellows. I hope that it will be a really great time for them.

I am quite happy about my luray tour

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down