Travel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel
Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan's best attractions for visiting

4 posters

Go down

Japan's best attractions for visiting Empty Japan's best attractions for visiting

Post by Socrates Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:49 am

I am going to share with all of you guys here that my bets friend in last night shared with me which are the Japan's best attractions for visiting. so sure all of you like my sharing stuff and it will be good for visiting lovers.
Tokyo Imperial Palace
Sensō-ji
Kinkaku-ji
Kiyomizu-dera
Meiji Shrine
Universal Studios Japan
Shinjuku Gyoen
Osaka Castle

trips cherry blossom to Dc will be best and ideal time for me.
Socrates
Socrates
Posting freak
Posting freak

Back to top Go down

Japan's best attractions for visiting Empty Re: Japan's best attractions for visiting

Post by Elenα Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Wow, Socrates, You are having really a nice information here about the best travel destinations in Japan. I liked all of the names nad these are very useful for me because I am going to Japan in next week to enjoy the cherry season there. Hope will collect more memories through this.
Elenα
Elenα

http://www.topbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Japan's best attractions for visiting Empty Re: Japan's best attractions for visiting

Post by Catherine harry Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:32 am

Socrates! I have no experience about the Japan and Japan's best attraction. But after seeing the names of its attractions I feel that all the attractions will be very much interesting and cool for enjoying there. Now in these days I am going to taking for washington dc cherry blossom tours with my whole family. After come back to explore this I will go Japan with my friends for spend my good time there.

Catherine harry
Well Known Member
Well Known Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelona321 Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:48 pm

Socrates..! All of these places looks so fabulous and cool. Honestly speaking, your shared these places are the best for visit and tourists can enjoy many outside activities on these places. I also visited both of these places like Universal Studios Japan and Osaka Castle but I really like to all of them. I am sure your shared list about attractions would be useful for other visitors.

Marcelona321
Legend
Legend

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down